Friday, October 22, 2021

Photos from Associate & Player Eric Lamb

 Eric Lamb was mentioned in one of my first blog posts. Since then I've managed to get in contact with him and receive some very rare photos. 

The first two are of Eric performing with his band Chops. The third is a promo shot for S-Crew, an underground LA punk group that Eric was also part of. In all of these, he's brandishing a Buick. His words: 

"The best thing these guitars had besides their design was the neck on them. Dana tried to copy an original '60s Strat neck when he had those being made.... Mighty Mite did a lot but Dana later started having the guitars assembled overseas and then set up and fine tuned at his factory in Westlake."

I've been told as well that there may be video of S-Crew performing live, with the Buick in action. If that can be found, I'll be first to tell you. Big thanks to Eric Lamb for sharing all these things!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Details about the Buick

Now that I have one of these guitars in my hands, let us explore some of the finer points that are relevant to guitar players. First and for...